Shop Calendar

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My First Blog




Well ---I'm writing my first blog as the snow falls in HUGE flakes outside THE NEST... Speaking of huge, I recently finished my Wanderer Scarf and Gypsey hat with Rowan Cocoon Seascape and love them- both fun to knit and fun to wear!! I love to bundle up and walk in the snow. Many big knits appear to be in the stores and catalogs this winter. Being a busy shopowner ;) , I enjoy the immediate gratification of these quick knits. I'm still working on my fireside cardigan when time allows...
To me January is full of promises and possibilities for change. When you knit a new project, promise yourself to knit an extra as a gift.Stash away these lovelies and next Christmas you'll feel so calm as you unpack and wrap your treasure stash as gifts for family and friends. And if you have been wanting to make a garland or stockings for Christmas, do it now without the stress of holiday deadlines.
Beth has started a new series of classes--Infinity and Mobius Scarves. If you pay for 3 classes, the 4th class is FREE. Sat. at 11:00am in Jan and Feb...
Tawnya is leading our sock knitters in Toe-Up 2@ a time. In Feb we'll add another class.
Happy NEW YEAR of Knitting, Diana

2 comments:

  1. That's a great first blog post! I can't wait to read more! I wish I were there to knit with you guys!
    Lots of hugs!!
    Krista xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Diana!!! My Gaptastic cowl is coming along nicely!!! Love the cocoon Rowan. I am excited about the class Saturday. Miss you as well Krista!!!

    ReplyDelete